Free Gift Edit
- Head spinning Winder toy, 3 monster pin badges and stickers
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Doctor Who Adventure Games (City of the Daleks, Blood of the Cybermen
- FACT FILE: Rory Williams
Comic content Edit
- Random History (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- SJA Alien Files: Adipose
Behind the scenes Edit
- Filming the Doctors arrival down a chimney for A Christmas Carol
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news ("What's inside?")
- Gossip: Spoilers, Things they'd never say, separated at birth, and Mons+erma+hics
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Who Knows! (Readers question)
- Big Puzzle: Monster jumble
- Search and Find: 13 Bannerman Road (illustrated by Christopher Cooper)
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win Merlin Action figures
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles audio book, Swampsterz, Jeremy Strong book and theme park tickets, Doctor Who: Companion Compendium book)
- Acting Editor: Paul Laing
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- No Designer credit is given for this issue.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Rory Williams was a nurse at Leadworth Hospital
- The people of the planet Solos were humanoid before turning into insect creatures referred to as "Mutts" (The Mutants)
Further Information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue is four issues for £1 and a saving of 25% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as loads of stickers!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.