Free gift Edit
- A bumper gift pack (included: advent calendar, four badges, Dalek pencil topper, icon stickers, yo-yo, key ring and Christmas tree hangers)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Seeing Things (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- SJA Alien Files: Dalek Ironsides
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
- None this issue
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Puzzle (2 pages): Sarah Jane wordsearch
- Search and Find (2 pages): 47th Birthday party aboard the TARDIS
- Joke Time
- Make-it: Shansheeth Mask
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win Pictionary
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: The Forgotten Army book, Doctor Who: Companion Compendium, Wii console and Doctor Who game Return to Earth, Nintendo DS Doctor Who game Evacuation Earth, sonic controller and Doctor Who: TARDIS Traveller book Creepy Crawlers and Paper Jamz sets.
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- A perception filter tricks the brain of anyone looking at it into seeing something different.
- Doctor Who began on 23rd November 1963 – 47 years ago!
- Archaologists believe building on Stonehenge began in 3100 BC. It was visited by the Pandorica Alliance in 103 AD.
- Besides Stonehenge, the Doctor has also visited a stone circle on Boscombe Moor in Cornwall (aka the Stones of Blood).
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue is a copy of Series 5: Volume 4 DVD and a saving of 25% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as loads of stickers and a surprise gift.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.