Free gift Edit
- Bumper sticker packet
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Rioting Robots
- SJA PREVIEW: Lost in Time
Comic content Edit
- The Lunar Tyk (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- SJA Alien Files: Elijah Spellman aka the Pied Piper
- Planet Guide: Planet One
- Classic Creatures: Raston Warrior Robot
- A3 The Shansheeth
- A4 The Eleventh Doctor with Amy Pond and River Song from The Time of Angels
- A4 Hath
Behind the scenes Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Big Puzzle: Cyber wordsearch (2 pages)
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win Merlin Figures
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: The Brilliant Book 2011, The Eleventh Doctor: Matt Smith book, Disney's A Christmas Carol DVD and player set, Lego games and Ben 10 sets)
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Annie Gibson
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Planet One is the oldest planet in the universe.
- Different by nature, blue Groskes are good, brown Graskes are bad.
- Elijah Spellman came to Earth in a meteorite in 1283 and fed off the fear of children who he stole. He is also known as Odd Bob the Clown and the Pied Piper.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 25% (UK) and a copy of Series 5 Volume 4 DVD release.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Doctor Who notebook game and pen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.