Free gift Edit
- Dress up set featuring Smiler or Silurian rubber mask and a Vampire teeth and face paint set.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- PREVIEW: TV: Death of the Doctor
- FACT FILE: TEST DRIVE – Fanged Fiends
- REAL-LIFE MYSTERIES: Vampires
Comic content Edit
- Cell Shock (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- SJA Alien Files: Commander Kaagh
Special 12 page pullout in 3D included:
- A3 Androvax
- A4 Auton Rory
- A4 Eleventh Doctor in tunnel from Flesh and Stone
- Classic Creatures: Ogrons
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Big Puzzle: Crossword (2 pages)
- Joke Time
- Big Puzzle: TARDIS crossword
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win Gomit Playsets
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: The Brilliant Book 2011, Back to the Future Trilogy DVD set, Lego Toy Story 3 playset, Scooby Doo and iPod set, Gormiti sets)
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Annie Gibson
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Laing
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- As of 2005 UNIT stands for Unified Intelligence Taskforce, a military agency investigating all alien threats to Earth.
- Actor Tommy Knight, who played Luke Smith, left The Sarah Jane Adventures to concentrate on his exams.
- Dracula, the novel by Bram Stoker, was written in 1897.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue is four issues for just £1 (UK) with a further saving of 25%.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Doctor Who beanie hat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.