Free gift Edit
- Eleventh Doctor notebook and pen
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Doctor Who: 41 Weird and Wonderful Facts
- FACT FILE: TECH TALK – Sonic screwdriver
- HORRIBLE HOLIDAYS: Leadworth
- FOUL FOODS ("New mouth, new rules!")
Comic content Edit
- The Scarecrow (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From: TV: The Pandorica Opens - Rory Williams is attacked by a Silurian and then zapped by a strange crack!
- Adventure Guide TV: Vincent and the Doctor
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 The Eleventh Doctor
- A4 Weeping Angel in forest from Flesh and Stone
- A4 The Cabinet War Rooms from Victory of the Daleks
Behind the scenes Edit
- Sonic Boom! Filming the Eleventh Doctor getting the Ataxi's attention in The Eleventh Hour
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Puzzle page and Quiz (Scariest Monsters)
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win Battle Strikers sets
- Picture Puzzle: Search and locate
- Activity: Make a Pandorica
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: The King's Dragon book, Lego hero Factory and Ben 10 goodies)
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Annie Gibson
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Laing
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Hungry Earth/Cold Blood is the first time a female Silurian has been seen.
- In the first ever Dalek script (1963) they had a mechanical claw instead of a sucker arm.
- Auditioning for Amy Pond, actress Karen Gillan was given a secret password "panic moon" – an anagram of "companion".
- The St John Ambulance logo that appears on the Eleventh Doctor's TARDIS was on the First Doctor's too — until it was painted over.
- Even though the Hath only gurgled on screen, they had lines written into the script.
- The frequency used to create the Dalek voices in the 1960s stories wasn't written down, so the voices always changed.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 25% after four issues for only £1 (UK).
- This issue also featured a 10% discount for tickets to The Monsters Are Coming!.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as gross Dalek slime.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.