The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Contents
- 2 Credits
- 3 Hidden Away / Facts
- 4 Additional details
- 5 External links
- Dalek icon playing cards in case, sticker sheet and double-sided A2 poster. 25 issues also contained a golden ticket to Doctor Who goody pack of toys from Character Options
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info)
- FACTFILE: Ultimate Daleks
- FACT FILE: TECH TALK – Sonic screwdriver
- HORRIBLE HOLIDAYS: Leadworth
- FOUL FOODS (“New mouth, new rules!”)
- In the Stars (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature)
- The Doctor is traped in the Pandorica by the Alliance
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File)
Behind the scenes
- Actor Paul Kasey: A day in the life of a… Monster
- Welcome and news
- Puzzle page and Quiz Weeping Angels
- Joke Time
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring reader’s letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win Zibite Robot
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: Nuclear Time book, Doctor Who: Battle Badges Activity Book, Toy Story Klip Kitz sets and Meccano Rescue Team sets)
Hidden Away / Facts
- The new ‘Pure Daleks’ are 12cm taller than the old ones.
- Paul Kasey trained as an actor and a dancer. His first of many Doctor Who roles was as an Auton in Rose. His longest make-up session was as a tree from Cheem.
- The Eknodines were an ancient alien race hiding inside old people in the village of Leadworth.
- A Weeping Angel can restore itself by feeding on radiation.
- The Pandorica was constructed to ensure the safety of the Alliance.
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 40%.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged
- Next issues free gift is promoted as a Dalek Spinner with stickers
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.