Free gift Edit
- Dalek notebook, Dalek document wallet, seven Dalek pencils and a Dalek eraser.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Winning Hand (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 new-look Supreme Dalek
- A4 Stern Smiler in his booth.
- A4 Amy Pond.
- A4 The Eleventh Doctor looking out of the TARDIS door
Behind the scenes Edit
- My Diary by Matt Smith featuring a reader's "Ask Matt!" question
- Filming: Inside the Dalek Ship Victory of the Daleks
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (featuring Who's Who? And Monster Alert!)
- CODE ALERT: to win a new sonic screwdriver from Character Options
- I-Spy Scene Search
- Puzzle page and Quiz Amy Pond
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring readers' letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win How to Train Your Dragon book sets.
- Competition Goodies (iPod Touch and TimeRiders books and Doctor Who Myths and Legends DVD boxsets)
- Readers Survey (2 pages) for a chance to win new Eleventh Doctor "Crash" figures from Character Options
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Paul Lang
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- A new design feature for the new-look Daleks is a real eyeball at the end of their stalks.
- For much of the shoot, the Eleventh Doctor used a prop Jammy Dodger to hold back the Daleks in Victory of the Daleks
- The new-look Daleks in Victory of the Daleks are as tall as Matt Smith so that they can see each other.
- Scenes inside the Dalek ship (Victory of the Daleks) were filmed inside a cigar factory in Cardiff Wales on 4th September 2009.
- There are five types of new Daleks: Supreme leader (white), Drones (red), Strategistst (blue), Scientist (orange) and the Eternal (yellow).
- These new Daleks are 100% pure Dalek created from original Dalek DNA preserved inside the Progenitor (Victory of the Daleks).
Additional details Edit
- WARNING: Although compliant with all necessary safety checks, three readers have reported their TARDIS clock (free gift with issue 160) gives off a burning smell. Readers are encouraged to remove batteries and call 020 8433 2165.
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30% as well as Doctor Who: The Ultimate Monster Guide book.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Weeping Angel mask.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.