Free gift Edit
- Pale blue mini Dalek pencil case, notebook, eraser, pencil and stickers,or an Adipose pencil case, notebook, eraser, pencil and sticker.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Arctic Eclipse (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 TV: Doomsday - montage featuring the Battle of Canary Wharf between Daleks and Cybermen
- A4 "One tiny little filter, and then THE FLOOD" The Tenth Doctor from TV: The Waters of Mars - featuring The Flood and the Doctor.
- A4 "DIDN'T I say you'd be all right?" Wilfred Mott from TV: The End of Time - featuring the Doctor saying goodbye to Wilfred and Sylvia.
Behind the scenes Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (including New Series Secrets – monster preview and Ask Matt invitation)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Lord President to win a new set of Time Squad figures featuring collect and build mini-Master figure.
- Activity / Make-it
- Who's Where? (2 page illustrated Gallifrey themed spread by Christopher Cooper)
- Puzzles and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (The Masque of Mandragora Doctor Who DVD, Disney's Up blue-ray goodies, Sebastian Darke books)
- BIG WIN: a new set of The End of Time 5" figures, sonic screwdriver, curtains, single duvet set, valance sheet, Dalek rug and Dalek fleece blanket.
Also listing: Their questions to Matt Smith
- Editor: Moray Laing, Have you had a dream about Doctor Who monsters yet?
- Deputy Editor: Paul Lang have you ever broken a bit of the TARDIS and not told anyone?<
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies What fitness training have you been doing for all that running?
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, What's your favourite Doctor Who fact?
- Designer: Melanie Caine, What would you create for our Time Agent Upload page?
- Time Lord Helper: Chancellor Flavia, Can you unlock the time lock?
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or give it to the Outsiders on Gallifrey - they love a good read!
- Ood Elder: "We will sing the competition rules to you. La la la!"
- Matt Smith once wanted to be a professional footballer.
- Jackson Lake's TARDIS stood for "Tethered Aerial Release Developed in Style".
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 25% (UK) after an initial four issues for £1.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and its free gift was cover-mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a an inflatable monster (Supreme Dalek or Sontaran).
- This issue also features another chance to order a number of online free gifts for only £2.99 each. They include: Dalek rucksack, Magazine folders and a Cyberman stationery set.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.