Free gift Edit
- This issues free gifts were a giant sticker sheet with over 70 stickers from every Tenth Doctor adventure, and a Tenth Doctor dress up set (glasses, sonic screwdriver pen, TARDIS key and psychic paper wallet/notebook.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- PREVIEW: The End of Time Part Two (2 pages)
- 5 Amazing Moments from The End of Time Part One
- TOP TEN: Tenth Doctor Moments
Comic content Edit
- We Will Rock You (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Waters of Mars - As the crew of Bowie Base One prepare to evacuate the planet the Flood makes its way to the roof.
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 TV: The End of Time Part Two - montage featuring the Tenth Doctor , Wilfred Mott and the Master with his death-face.
- A4 "Calling all DALEK boys and girls!" Captain Jack Harkness from TV: Journey's End - featuring the Captain Jack and a Dalek
- A4 "BBC One" - featuring BBC channel ident of the TARDIS "sleigh" being pulled by reindeer.
Behind the scenes Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Gadget to win a Sarah Jane Adventures The Thirteenth Stone Audio CD adventure.
- Activity / Make-it
- Who's Where? Search and Find: (2 pages illustrated by Christopher Cooper)
- Puzzles and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (My Sims Agents DS game,Cars Race-O-Rama Wiisets, Simpsons DVD scene it? Game)
- BIG WIN: 20 life-size cutouts to be won from cardboardcutout.net
- EXCLUSIVE Readers offer: Cyberman Stationery Set (sketch book, eraser, felt-tip pens, folder and pencil tin) for postage cost of £2.99 (UK) per set (web address: www.easyanswer.net/DrWho) .
Also listing: Their Who year resolutions
- Editor: Moray Laing, To defeat the Daleks
- Deputy Editor: Paul Lang To watch more Doctor Who
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Campaign to bring back the Hath
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, I WILL find the lost moon of Poosh
- Designer: Melanie Caine, To keep the TARDIS tidy
- New Starter: The Eleventh Doctor, To have lots of exciting adventures
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: for use in newspapers and packaging – then it can regenerate into something new!
- The Master: "I'm everywhere this week."
- The Flood monsters breathe water not air.
- Original plans to have water pour from the Flood monsters' heads through a helmet-like prop proved unworkable as water ran into the actors eyes. Neill Gorton devised an alternate prop where water sprays from above the lip through a series of concealed tubes.
- For filming of TV: The Waters of Mars water was pumped from two trucks that held a total of 15,000 litres in total.
- The idea for TV: The Waters of Mars came from the discovery by NASA in 2006 of evidence of real water on Mars.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 40% (UK) – no free gift is offered to subscribers.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.75 (UK) and its free gifts were bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as all new stickers from the Tenth Doctor's last story and an amazing regenerating cover!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.