Free gift Edit
- Bumper sticker pack of three sheets
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- TOP TEN: Shape-Changers
- STORY GUIDE: TV: The Unicorn and the Wasp (5 pages)
- FACTFILE: Timey-wimey detector
Comic content Edit
- Brain Train (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Shakespeare Code - Featuring The Doctor banishes Mother Doomfinger by naming her a Carrionite.
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 TV: The Parting of the Ways -> montage featuring the Ninth Doctor and the Daleks with the Dalek Emperor.
- A4 "I think we should RUN!" The Doctor from TV: The Next Doctor - featuring a Cyberman
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Sarah Jane
Behind the scenes Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Activity / Make-it
- Puzzles and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who The Krillitane Storm Book, Doctor Who The Keys of Marinus DVD and Merlin goody set.)
Also listing: On what they'd like to shape-shift into
- Editor: Moray Laing, A black Labrador. Woof!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, A peregrine falcon
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, A traffic cone
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, A supermarket trolley
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, A Time Lord
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, The Vashta Nerada
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, A supermodel
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Contributing Sub Editor Claudia Dudman
- Office Pet: K9, A real dog
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or ask it to shape-shift into thin air.
- Carmen: "That Merlin might be a wizard but I bet my bus pass he can't predict the future."
- Mr Smith is a Xylok, a race that crashed to Earth in meteorite form 60 million years ago.
- The Carrionites use shapes and words to channel energy and come from the 14 stars of the Rexel planetary configuration.
- The Doctor's Timey-wimey detector probably detects artron energy from travellers in the Time Vortex which makes it go ding when it detects something.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 40%, over £18 (UK) – no free gift is offered to subscribers
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gifs were bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a "mystery" Who gift.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.