Free gift Edit
- Two Doctor Who pencils and four alien rubbers
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- Regeneration (The Story of Doctor Who)
- Ultimate Gadgets (Guide to Gadgets from Series one and two)
Comic content Edit
- The Battle of Reading Gaol (Part Two of Two) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- The escape from Lumic's factory
Monster A-Z Edit
- D is for Daleks
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 11: Gelth
Adventure guide and behind the scenes feature Edit
- A3 "They're just so ... ALIEN!" Rose Tyler in TV: The End of the World - montage featuring various Season 1 monsters
- A4 "It's like you go looking for TROUBLE!" Jackie Tyler in TV: The Christmas Invasion - featuring Rose Tyler and Jackie Tyler
- A4 Untitled - featuring the Doctor and Martha Jones
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- The Vortex (Who News)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Yvonne Hartman's sunglasses to win a Doctor Who TARDIS clock!
- TARDIS Inbox
- Featuring readers letters, photos and readers art
- Fun Stuff
- Illustrated school scene to find and locate fluid links. (2 pages)
- Make It
- Cut out and make Krillitane mask
- Puzzle Pages / Fun stuff
- Humour: 'Things to do with a defeated enemy' The Daleks and Cybermen host their own reality show “I'm a Cyborg – Let me Invade Here!” (by Christopher Cooper)
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who DVD, Doctor Who Shaker Makers, Captain Scarlett sets and Dare Devil Stunt sets.
Also featuring favourite Doctor Who gadget
- Assistant Editor: Moray Laing, K9
- Senior Designer: Paul Lang, The Doctor's mallet
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Capt Jack's sonic blaster
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, The Sonic Screwdriver
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, 3-D glasses
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, The TARDIS
- Miss Hartman's Sunglasses by Torchwood Frames
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Mini-motto 5: “That's why I keep travelling – to be proved wrong ....”
- This magazine can be recycled: “It's the end ... ”
- Frau Clovis: “The Duke of Manhattan is suffering from sunburn after his recent holiday. He'll be back with us soon ...”
- If you watch The Unquiet Dead carefully you will see at least one Gelth flee into a gas pipe!
- When the Time Lords were alive they could have twelve regenerations, meaning thirteen different bodies.
- The pork-chop-eating monster that appeared in Love & Monsters was originally to be unnamed, but was later called the Hoix.
- Russell T Davies contributed to a children's television magazine series Why Don't You ... ? that also featured LINDA (Liverpool Investigation 'N' Detective Agency).
- The Blue Peter Design-a-Monster competition (resulting in the Abzorbaloff) received 43,920 entries.
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £1.99 (UK).
- The comic strip in this issue was the first two-part story to be published by DWA and each part had a separate title.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £6 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was selotaped to the cover.
- Next issue's two free gifts are named as a creepy Cassandra notebook plus stickers.
-  the official BBC magazine site with cover gallery and news of the latest available issue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.