Free gift Edit
- Tenth Doctor face mask and Davros spinner (mini-frisbee)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: TARDIS
Comic content Edit
- Terror in the TARDIS (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: Journey's End - Featuring the planet Earth being towed home by the TARDIS and a full crew.
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 "It's BIGGER on the INSIDE!" Martha from TV: Smith and Jones - featuring the TARDIS interior
- A4 "The ending APPROACHES" Davros from TV: Journey's End - featuring Davros
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Lazarus
Behind the scenes Edit
- TARDIS: Design and Construction and Police Boxes.
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Carmen to win a Doctor Who Christmas Invasion/New Earth DVD.
- Activity / Make-it
- Who's Where? Search and Find 2-pages illustrated by Christopher Cooper showing the TARDIS Wardrobe
- Puzzles and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Beastly Books and Horrible Histories Games)
- BIG WIN: 6 VIP trips to London and sets of tickets for the “Walking with Dinosaurs Arena Spectacular”
- Also listing: Their favourite things about the TARDIS
- Editor: Moray Laing, The wheezing groaning sound it makes!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, The handy hammer
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, The high-up bit where Jackie sits in Army of Ghosts
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, It's bigger on the inside
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, It's organic and extremely spacious
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, It's got a HUGE wardrobe!
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, The Gallifreyian Post-it notes
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Contributing Sub Editor Claudia Dudman
- Office Temp: Donna Noble, The What? That's not even a proper word!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or find an empty room in the TARDIS to store it in and don't tell the Doctor.
- Miss Hartigan: "Some people think I'm beastly and horrible. But really I'm misunderstood."
- The TARDIS was designed to be piloted by a crew of six and was grown on Gallifrey.
- Police boxes were common sights in the 1950s and 1960s. At one point London had almost 700 alone.
- The light on a Police Box flashed to attract the attention of officers and get them to report to their nearest police station.
Additional details Edit
- This issue featured the results from the recent "Design the TARDIS competition". The winning design was featured in this week's comic strip story.
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and two BBC Tenth Doctor Audio CD's (The Last Dodo and The Resurrection Casket) or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a mega sticker pack!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.