Free gift Edit
- Dalek stationery set
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Cyclops (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: World War Three - Featuring the Doctor trapped in Downing Street and Jackie attacked by the Slitheen. (Extended feature over 4 pages)
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- TERROR THROUGH TIME: The Daleks and TV: The Daleks (1963) illustrated by Rob Davis see further notes below.
- A3 "CHIRUP! CHIRUP! CHIRUP!" Tritovore from TV: Planet of the Dead - montage featuring the Doctor and Tritovore.
- A4 “Some sort of PRIMITIVE CONVERSION” The Doctor from TV: The Next Doctor - featuring a Cybershade
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Supreme Dalek
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Captain Magambo to win a set of Doctor Who Time Squad action figures.
- Activity / Make-it
- Who's Where? Search and Find 2-pages illustrated by Christopher Cooper showing Desert "beach" scene
- Funny Who Ha!: Caption Competition
- Puzzles and Quiz (Monsters)
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Cyberman DVD Collection, Bakugan DVD and Agent Alfie book)
Also listing: Their favourite bit from Planet of the Dead
- Editor: Moray Laing, Christina disappearing in the bus!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, The Tritovores' chirping
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, The flying bus
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, The robbery
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, The desert swarm
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, The Doctor flooring it in the bus
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, I love Carmen!
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Contributing Sub Editor: Claudia Dudman
- UNIT Boffin: Malcolm, Hugging the Doctor! He's my hero!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: at your nearest wormhole.
- Miss Hartigan: "I'm enjoying all of the children's Easter eggs – simply delicious! And I've only got 273 still to eat, ha, ha, ha!"
- Although Family of Blood was based on the original novel Human Nature it didn't originally feature the Scarecrows.
- The Swarm creatures on San Helios in the Scorpion Nebula (Planet of the Dead) are referred to as Stingrays even though they had no onscreen name.
Additional details Edit
- A big mistake this issue is the Terror Through Time feature, which depicts the First Doctor on a London bridge and is captioned for the 1963 story The Daleks, NOT The Dalek Invasion of Earth!
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a copy of The Time Traveller's Almanac or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a monster stationery set
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.