Free gift Edit
- A Doctor dress-up set
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- T.R.O.L. (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: Journey's End - Featuring Mickey, Jackie and Sarah Jane escape the Daleks onboard the Crucible (Extended feature over 4 pages)
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 TV: Planet of the Dead - publicity shot featuring The Doctor and Christina de Souza in the desert with a number 200 red bus
- A4 "Stay out of the SHADOWS!" The Doctor from TV: Silence in the Library - featuring the Doctor in the Library
- A4 "The circle must be BROKEN!" Red eyed Ood group from TV: Planet of the Ood
- A4 Who's Who Collection: TARDIS
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Activity / Make-it
- Who Knows! (Questions and answers)
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who Audio CD Beautiful Chaos, Ballooppa game, Tale of Despereaux DVD)
- BIG WIN: 21 stories on DVD
Also listing: Why they are excited about Planet of the Dead
- Editor: Moray Laing, Doctor Who is back!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, The three D's; The Doctor, the desert, the danger. Can't wait!
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, The big red bus!
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, What a brilliant cast!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, New monsters!
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Because it's going to be a DEAD good episode!
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, A mysterious new assistant
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies Bionic woman meets Doctor Who!
- Top Time Lord, The Doctor, New adventure, new monsters, new challenges! Allons-y!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: And be careful which bus you get on this weekend...
- Miss Hartigan: "If I had a spaceship I'd name it Mercy the Marvellous, after myself, of course!"
- "Molto bene" is Italian for “"very good" and "Allons-y" is French for "Let's go!"
- The TARDIS is actually meant to have a crew of six.
- The Doctor is a time sensitive, able to tell when events are fixed or in flux.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a copy of The Time Traveller's Almanac or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Dalek stationery set
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.