Free gift Edit
- One of two Cyberman sets including Mask (Cyberman/Cybershade), one of two badge sets, stickers and a double sided poster, featuring on one side Davros and on the other the Doctor and Donna inside the TARDIS doorway.
Comic content Edit
- The Greed of the Gavulav (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 "All hail the CYBERKING!" Cybermen from TV: The Next Doctor - montage featuring a Cyberman
- A4 "Who are you?" Rosita from TV: The Next Doctor - featuring Rosita
- A4 "Maximum ALERT!" Dalek from TV: Journey's End
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Clockwork Robot
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Agatha Christie to win a set of Doctor Who Time Squad action figures.
- Activity / Make-it
- Colour-it: Bannakaffalatta
- Who's Where? Search and Find 2-pages illustrated by Christopher Cooper showing Victorian cemetery chaos
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: Wipe the floor with a Cybershade illustrated by Christopher Cooper
- Funny Who Ha!: Caption Competition
- Puzzles and Quiz (TARDIS)
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Airfix Dalek Sec kit, Lego Star Wars and TV: The Next Doctor DVD)
- BIG WIN: Sycorax Head worth over £500 (UK) Coupon 1
Also listing: Their favourite thing about Rosita
- Editor: Moray Laing, The way she talks to the Tenth Doctor!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, The way she handles that axe
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Her lung capacity. "DOCTAAAAH!"
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Her hair!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Her excellent right hook
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Her clockwork robot hair!
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, her feistiness!
- Plucky young Companion: Donna Noble "You've forgotten me already...whoever you are!"
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: It's the end...but the moment has been prepared for.
- Miss Hartigan: "Those Daleks aren't so bad. I used some as traffic cones once when I was parking my CyberKing."
- 34, 297 readers voted for their favourite cover... Issue 93 came top.
- The opening scene was actress Velile Tshabalala's audition piece.
- Sally Jacobs was blood group A positive.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a Fifth Doctor Audio CD Renaissance of the Daleks or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a higher cover price of £2.50 (UK) and was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a fob watch like the Doctor's.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.