Free gift Edit
- Cyber Dress-up Kit (comprising plastic Cyberman mask, Cyberman stickers and an iron-on Cybus transfer)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Super Sonics!
Comic content Edit
- The Parrian Proposal (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- TERROR THROUGH TIME: The Vervoids and TV: The Trial of a Time Lord (1986) illustrated by Rob Davis
- A3 Publicity photo of Matt Smith to be the Eleventh Doctor
- A4 "You're a Graske. And a Graske is TROUBLE" The Doctor from TV: Music of the Spheres - featuring the Tenth Doctor and Graske
- A4 "I will RISE!" Miss Hartigan from TV: The Next Doctor - featuring Miss Hartigan as the CyberKing
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Dalek
Behind the scenes Edit
- Filming stunts: The Doctors climbing the building in The Next Doctor.
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Robot Santa to win a Doctor Who set of Series Four 5” Action Figures
- Activity / Make-it
- Who's Where? Search and Find 2-pages illustrated by Christopher Cooper showing an invasion of the DWA offices.
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: The Story of Martha, Gormiti, Cyber Head)
- BIG WIN: 100 items of Doctor Who merchandise up for grabs including; Dalek alarm clock, Cyberman wall clock, Time Squad action figures sets, audiobooks, DVD boxsets, Uno game, Shaker Maker, flight control TARDIS, glow in the dark stickers, Judoon scanner torch, LCD Dalek watch, Family passes to the Cardiff exhibition and Doctor Who books.
Also listing: Their favourite DWA cover
- Editor: Moray Laing,Issue 14 Danger - Packed with Daleks!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, Issue 40 Raaar!
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Issue 81 Time twisters
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Issue 96 Hissss! Cyber shocks
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Issue 91 Who's the best!
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Issue 90 Don't Blink!
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, Issue 45 Red Alert!
- DWA Coverstar: Jack, Any with me on the front! Oh yeah!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: or zap it into the Time Vortex with your handy Dimension Vault.
- Miss Hartigan: "Trying to take over the Earth as the Cyberking has meant that I don't get invited to tea very often. I'm not sure why."
- Both Captain Jack Harkness and River Song had a sonic blaster (also known as a squareness gun).
- During filming the two Davids in The Next Doctor were pulled along not by Cybershades but by a quad bike.
Additional details Edit
- This 100th issue reprinted all one hundred covers for the readers to select their favourite. The Big win also included a hundred prizes..
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a Sarah Jane Adventures Audio CD The Thirteenth Stone or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This special issue, with a cover price of £2.99 (UK), was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a pull-back K9 and stickers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.