August 1986. It was the final issue of Doctor Who (1984), and thus the last regular American comic book in the Doctor Who franchise until the IDW license started in the early 21st century.
The Doctor's comic strip stories Edit
- Doctor Who: `Lunar Lagoon`
- First Appeared: DWM (Issues 76-77)
Back-Up comic strip stories Edit
- First Appeared: DWM (Issue 49)
- First Appeared: DWMS Winter 1983
Additional features Edit
- Who Cares (Letters Page)
- Who Knows (News)
- Pen Pals and Fan Clubs by Patrick Daniel O'Neill
- The Master: Jim Shooter
- The Editor: Jim Salicrup
- The Assistant: Adam Philips
- Art Director: John Romita
- Art Assistant: Phil (Time) Lord
- Production Co-ordinator: Anita Duncan
- Assistant Production Co-ordinator: Phil Felix
- Production: Paul Becton, Pat Brosseau, Harry Candelario, Rob Carosella, Dawn Geiger, Barbara Johnston, Veronica Lawlor, Ken Lopez, Michael Maier, Bill Oakley and Bill Vallely
- Typesetting: Brenda Mings
- Design: Janet Jackson
- Proofreader: Jack Able
- Traffic Manager: Virginia Romita
- Cover Artist: Steve Parkhouse
- Cover Colorist: George Roussos
- Colorist: Andy Yanchus
- Truly insignificant in the cosmic scheme of it all: Irving Forbush
Additional details Edit
- Following the success of the Doctor's comic strip adventures in the UK's Doctor Who Magazine and the trial period in Marvel Premiere, this separate title was released in the USA and ran for twenty-three issues.
- This all colour, monthly title was priced $1.50 (US).
- Many comic strips reprinted in this title were presented in full colour for the first time.
- Specially commissioned artwork for this issue was provided by Steve Parkhouse.
- The reprinted comic strip material in this issue is again sourced in this publication.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.