The Doctor's comic strip stories Edit
- Doctor Who: 'The Stockbridge Horror'
- First Appeared: DWM (Issues 74-75)
Back-Up comic strip stories Edit
- Skywatch-7 (Part Two)
- First Appeared: DWMS Winter 1981
- First Appeared: DWM 64)
Additional features Edit
- Who Cares (Letters Page)
- Who Knows (News)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett (Two repriints)
- Pen Pals and Fan Clubs by Patrick Daniel O'Neill
- The Master: Jim Shooter
- The Editor: Jim Salicrup
- The Assistant: Adam Philips
- Art Director: John Romita
- Assistant Art Director: Tom Morgan
- Art Assistant: Phil (Time) Lord
- Assistant Production Co-ordinator: Phil Felix
- Production Co-ordinator: Anita Duncan
- Production: Paul Becton, Harry Candelario, Rob Carosella, Dawn Geiger, Barbara Johnston, Ken Lopez, Michael Maier, Bill Oakley and Bill Vallely.
- Typesetting: Brenda Mings
- Design: Janet Jackson
- Proofreader: Jack Able
- Traffic Manager: Virginia Romita
- Cover Artist: Steve Parkhouse
- Cover Colorist: George Roussos
- Colorist: Andy Yanchus
- Truly insignificant in the cosmic scheme of it all: Irving Forbush
Additional details Edit
- Following the success of the Doctor's comic strip adventures in the UK's Doctor Who Magazine and the trial period in Marvel Premiere, this separate title was released in the USA and ran for twenty-three issues.
- This all colour, monthly title was priced $1.50 (US).
- All the comic strips reprinted in this title were cleaned up, with many being presented in full colour for the first time.
- Specially commissioned artwork for this issue was provided by Steve Parkhouse and Paul Neary.
- The reprinted comic strip material in this issue is once more sourced in this publication.
- This is the penultimate issue.
- Comment in this issue states that:
- Poor sales are largely responsible for the cancellation of this title. 'Doctor Who' is only sold at selected outlets and by subscription. Sales have been dropping and as a result fewer issues have been printed. "A great many of the Doctor's followers are simply unaware that [this] comic book exists, or they simply don't know where to find us."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.