The Doctor's Comic Strip Stories Edit
- Doctor Who: `End of the Line`
- First Appeared: DWM (Issue 55)
- Doctor Who and `The Free-Fall Warriors`
- First Appeared: DWM (Issue 56-57)
Back-Up Comic Strip Stories Edit
- First Appeared: DWM (Issue 46)
Also featuring Edit
- Who Cares (Letters Page)
- Who Knows (News)
- Editor in Chief: Jim Shooter
- Editor: Jim Salicrup
- Aide-De-Camp: Kurt Busiek
- Art Director: John Romita
- Art Assistants: Phil Lord
- Production Coordinator: Dan Crespi
- Assistant Production Coordinator: Ron Zaime
- Production: Harry Candelario, Rob Carosella, Phil Felix, Ken Lopez, Miriam Larsson, John Morelli and Barry Shapiro
- Typesetting: Brenda Mings
- Cover Artist: Dave Gibbons
- Cover Colorist: George Roussos
- Colorist: Andy Yanchus
- Traffic Manager: Virginia Romita
- Paradox: Irving Forbush
Additional details Edit
- Following the success of the Doctor's comic strip adventures in the UK's Doctor Who Magazine and the trial period in Marvel Premiere, this separate title was released in the USA and ran for twenty-three issues.
- This all-colour, monthly title was priced $1.50 (US).
- Dave Gibbons provided all-new cover artwork for this issue.
- All the comic strips reprinted in this title were cleaned up, with many being presented in full colour for the first time.
- The reprinted comic strip material in this issue is once more sourced in this publication.
- The Editorial closes with the comments that Jim Shooter, the Editor and writer of the first page, is having a vacation. In his place will be Kurt Busiek ("all-round nice guy").
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.