The Doctor's comic strip stories Edit
- Doctor Who in The Deal
- Doctor Who: End of the Line
Back-Up Comic Strip Stories Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Who Cares (Letters Page)
- Who Knows (News)
- Interview: Terrance Dicks by Ken Hart
- Editor in Chief: Jim Shooter
- Editor: Jim Salicrup
- Aide-De-Camp: Kurt Busiek
- Art Director: John Romita
- Art Assistants: Phil Lord
- Production Coordinator: Dan Crespi
- Assistant Production Coordinator: Ron Zaime
- Production: Harry Candelario, Rob Carosella, Phil Felix, Ken Lopez, Miriam Larsson, John Morelli and Barry Shapiro
- Typesetting: Brenda Mings
- Cover Artist: Dave Gibbons
- Cover Colorist: George Roussos
- Colorist: Andy Yanchus
- Traffic Manager: Virginia Romita
- Knows where lost episodes are: Irving Forbush
Additional details Edit
- Following the success of the Doctor's comic strip adventures in the UK's Doctor Who Magazine and the trial period in Marvel Premiere, this separate title was released in the USA and ran for twenty-three issues.
- This all colour, monthly title was priced $1.50 (US).
- Dave Gibbons provided all-new cover artwork for this issue.
- All the comic strips reprinted in this title were cleaned up, with many being presented in full colour for the first time.
- The reprinted comic strip material in this issue (End of the Line and Star Tigers) is not sourced in this publication.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.