The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- You may wish to consult
Cyberon (disambiguation)for other, similarly-named pages.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Animation by James Lee
- Music by Blake Beesley and Edwin Elson
- Cyberon design by James Lee, based on the original design by Terry Cooper
References[edit | edit source]
- The Cyberon wears what resemble white garments, with metal plates and armour attached to prominent areas like the outer side of the leg, the torso, and the head. It has various pieces of technology, such as pipes, neon blue lights, and chest equipment.
- There are bins in the alley.
Story notes[edit | edit source]
- The webcast acted as a prelude to the Cyberon anthology, not unlike the Tardisodes released during Series 2 of Doctor Who.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- By the time Chris Cwej was in the Superiors' employ, the Superiors needed large amounts of gold to keep the Cyberons at bay. (PROSE: A Bright White Crack)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.