to be added
- The Doctor refers to Julius Caesar's crossing of the Rubicon as a fixed point in time.
- The Doctor assumes the Master will flee in his own TARDIS.
- This story is a rare example of using the dating system of BCE (Before Common Era) over BC (Before Christ).
- The Master is in the stolen body of Tremas but not infected by the Cheetah virus. One could conject that the story takes place beforehand for him, but the easiest explination is simply that this is one of many stories that presumes that the Master simply was cured of the virus off-screen while keeping his Tremas form.
- The Doctor borrowed a book on Roman history from the Lux Foundation Library. (TV: Silence in the Library / Forest of the Dead)
- Ace recognises the Master. (TV: Survival)
- The Doctor uses the alias "Septimus Doctus", despite the Master was expecting him to use "Theta Sigma". (TV: The Armageddon Factor, The Happiness Patrol, et al) The Doctor likewise wonders why the Master doesn't use "Magister", which the Master views as "old hat". (TV: The Dæmons)
- The Tenth Doctor stated that the TARDIS could take Rose to watch Ceasar crossing the Rubicon. (TV: Tooth and Claw)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.