Another situation of dire peril is unfolding for the Doctor and his companion. However, what if it is not clear who is right and who is wrong? Who is ugly and who is beautiful?
Where does the story begin, and where does it end?
Sometimes, it is all a matter of perspective.
to be added
- The Doctor - Peter Davison
- Nyssa - Sarah Sutton
- Gilbrook - David Daker
- Brodlilk - David Mallinson
- Lady Forleon - Jemma Churchill
- Murone - Philip Wolff
- Veline - Emma Manton
- The Koteem - Nicholas Briggs
- This story isn't so much a temporal paradox, but the Doctor does begin the events in a backwards way before getting involved properly.
- David Daker previously played Irongron in DW: The Time Warrior.
- Creatures of Beauty occurs after ST: Confabula
- Creatures of Beauty occurs before ST: Not So Much a Programme, More a Way of Life
- Official Creatures of Beauty page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Creatures of Beauty at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide