Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Glynn Lewis is just putting up a spice rack when there's a knock at the door. A knock that will bring a brutal end to his perfect family.
PC Andy is very excited. It's Corpse Day – the day when the local constabulary get help on dead cases from Torchwood. This year, he's volunteered to act as liaison, and he knows he's going to have a brilliant time.
For Dr Owen Harper, today's just like any other. There'll be bloodshed, screaming and murder. At the end of it all, he doesn't care. After all, life's just for the living, and he's long dead.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Owen Harper - Burn Gorman
- Andy Davidson - Tom Price
- Angela - Hannah Maddox
- Jan - Alex Tregear
- Glynn - Nigel Betts
- Sonny - Oliver Mason
- Marta - Rhian Blundell
- Desk Sergeant - Aly Cruickshank
- Waitress - Charlotte O'Leary
References[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is Burn Gorman's debut on a Torchwood audio drama.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Owen has recently died. (TV: Reset, Dead Man Walking)
- The Weevils worship Owen, but "not in a good way". (TV: Dead Man Walking, Exit Wounds)
- Owen can neither eat nor drink. (TV: Dead Man Walking, A Day in the Death)
- Andy has aspirations of working for Torchwood Three. (TV: End of Days, Adrift)
[edit | edit source]