Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- You may wish to consult
Conversion (disambiguation)for other, similarly-named pages.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Fear is Humanity's greatest enemy. The Cybermen can free us from it.
There is nothing to fear...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Karen Brett / The Cyber-Leader / Welsh Citizen - Sarah Mowat
- Liam Barnaby - Mark McDonnell
- Samantha Thorn - Hannah Smith
- Prime Reordin / Studio Manager - Toby Longworth
- Paul Hunt / Android - Barnaby Edwards
- Hendry / Spavin - Ian Brooker
- Brinna / Secretary / Comp - Lizzie Hopley
- The Cybermen / The Cyber-Planner / The Cyber-Leader - Nicholas Briggs
References[edit | edit source]
Individuals[edit | edit source]
- After being captured by the Cybermen, Paul Hunt was partially converted.
- President Karen Brett has ordered Cybermen to be deployed among the Earth Empire's internal security forces.
Species[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This audio drama was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- This story was originally scheduled to be released in November, however, it was pushed back to December due to Nicholas Briggs' "commitments elsewhere". 
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Hunt leaves a message for President Duncan Levinson telling him that he was right and that he must cancel Scorpius. (AUDIO: Scorpius)
- Hunt recalls Karen Brett's reaction to seeing a Cyberman for the first time on Reticek IV and the death of her parents. (AUDIO: Scorpius)
- Samantha tells Prime Reordin about the Sword of Orion incident in the Garazone system in 2503. (AUDIO: Sword of Orion)
- The Cybermen's Master Hibernation Vault is located on Telos. (TV: The Tomb of the Cybermen)
[edit | edit source]
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- Nicholas Briggs (20 November 2005). Cyber-Delay. Fandom. Archived from the original on 21 January 2021. Retrieved on 21 January 2021. “Due to Nicholas Briggs's commitments elsewhere, parts 3 and 4 of the Cyberman mini-series have had to be delayed until December and January respectively. Apologies to all.”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.