This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Constantine is a name with several possible holders, many of whom were royalty or leaders.
Doctor Who universe Edit
Only one name Edit
- Constantine I, Roman Emperor
- Constantine (The Parliament of Rats) (PROSE: The Parliament of Rats)
- Constantine (The Shadows of Avalon) (PROSE: The Shadows of Avalon)
- Constantine (The Empty Child), a medical doctor seen in The Empty Child and The Doctor Dances
- Constantine (Zeta Major), Arch-Cardinal and head of the Morestran Church on Alpha Major, featured in PROSE: Zeta Major
As first name Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.