- You may be looking for the Eighth Doctor audio story.
Companion Piece was the thirteenth Telos Doctor Who novella. It featured the Seventh Doctor and Catherine Broome. This is the second and final (the first was Citadel of Dreams) Telos novella featuring the Seventh Doctor.
Publisher's summary Edit
Escaping from one battle and straight into another, the Doctor and his companion, Catherine, find themselves on a far-flung world where time travellers are persecuted as witches and warlocks by the Holy Inquisition. The Doctor is arrested, his only hope of escape being Cat. But she has demons of her own to face, and as the Doctor starts to realise exactly what is happening, so time rapidly starts to slip away, both for him and Cat.
to be added
Drugs and medicines Edit
- Del Toro uses terelexin to drug the Doctor.
- Father Julian is said to have been the Patriarch of the Spinward Colonies.
- By the 28th century the Catholic Church has re-established itself, becoming a major space power with jurisdiction over numerous worlds.
- A Scarthian named Brotak names himself Tsar of the Magellanic Clouds after converting to Catholicism.
- The novella featured a foreword by Colin Midlane.
- The cover piece illustration was illustrated by Allan Bednar.
- The TARDIS console is (described) as the same first seen in TV: Doctor Who.
- The Doctor has a premonition of hearing Giacomo Puccini while unconscious. (TV: Doctor Who)
- The Doctor refers to the deaths of Katarina and Adric (TV: The Daleks' Master Plan, Earthshock) and Jo Grant's wedding. (TV: The Green Death)
- The TARDIS' fluid links have run out of mercury. (TV: The Daleks)