The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- You may be looking for the titular drink.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
David thinks that Cardiff's under a curse, ever since his Mum went missing. One day, a young man called Ianto Jones walks into David's café. He's looking for something. Will he help David learn what's really going on in the city?
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
Uncredited[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- David knows people called Roger and Sleazy Keith.
- At David's eighth birthday, he pushed his cake onto the floor when his father failed to attend.
- Kathy says that she last saw Baps' door in Mount Stuart Square.
- Ianto follows an incursion renaissance drone.
- Ianto mentions Castell Coch.
- David and Kathy encounter a Druhon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Ianto takes a mug of coffee to try to impress his potential boss. (TV: Fragments)
- Ianto used to be a barista in London. (AUDIO: Blind Summit)
- Men, including Sleazy Keith, have been turning into dust after having sex. (TV: Day One)
- Ianto receives a visit from a Japanese doctor to help his girlfriend. (TV: Cyberwoman)
- Kathy mentions a Blowfish stealing sports cars (TV: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang)
- People begin appearing from the past and future. (TV: End of Days)
- David mentions Harold Saxon, first by claiming that Saxon will put a stop to alien attacks on Cardiff and later asking what happened to him. (TV: The Sound of Drums/Last of the Time Lords)
- Kathy says that there was almost a nuclear meltdown. (TV: Exit Wounds)
- David mentions the sky burning. (TV: The Poison Sky)
- Children start saying "we are coming" and Roald Dahl Plass is blown up. (TV: Children of Earth: Day One)
- Andy tells David and Kathy that Ianto saved the world. (TV: Children of Earth: Day Four)
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.