- You may be looking for the code used by Kate Stewart.
Code Silver was the third story in the audio anthology, Cyber-Reality, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Guy Adams and featured Jemma Redgrave as Kate Stewart and Ingrid Oliver as Petronella Osgood.
Publisher's summary Edit
The Cybermen are coming. Across the barriers between universes, conquering all before them. Conquering and converting.
to be added
- Kate Stewart - Jemma Redgrave
- Osgood - Ingrid Oliver
- Josh Carter - James Joyce
- Lt Sam Bishop - Warren Brown
- Colonel Shindi - Ramon Tikaram
- Cyber-Controller / Cyber-Commander / Cybermen - Nicholas Briggs
- UNIT Captain / Soldier - Katherine Jakeways
- Kate notes that there are numerous types of Cybermen with subtle differences across this universe and others.
- Josh notes Jack, Marshall and Neil among the UNIT forces that are most likely dead.
- Hearing a TARDIS materialise, Kate initially believes that the Doctor has arrived, but soon realises that the TARDIS in question is not the Doctor's.
to be added
- Osgood tells the Cyber-Controller that UNIT's Black Archive would dispute claims of the Cybermen being unstoppable. (TV: The Invasion et al.)
- Kate suggests that Josh's Auton physiology made him immune to attempts at cyber-conversion. (AUDIO: Bridgehead, Armageddon)
- Kate is aware of at least two seaerate origin points for the Cybermen: one in this universe (TV: The Tenth Planet et al.) and one in a parallel world (TV: Rise of the Cybermen / The Age of Steel) which attempted a invasion of N-Space. (TV: Army of Ghosts, Doomsday)
- Kate speaks of the parallel evolution of the various Cyberman races. (TV: The Doctor Falls)
- Osgood recalls the app created by the Auctioneers. (AUDIO: Game Theory)
- Kate notes that UNIT has a stock of gold bullets for use against Cybermen. (TV: Battlefield)
- Kate mentions that depending on the variant of Cybermen they are facing they are susceptible to Radiation (TV: The Tenth Planet), Acetone (TV: The Moonbase) gold, (TV: Revenge of the Cybermen, Silver Nemesis) and emotion (TV: The Invasion)