The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Citation Needed was the thirteenth short story in The Target Storybook.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
to be added
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Planets[edit | edit source]
- The Thirteenth Doctor and friends visit Pfiig for a picnic.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Popular culture[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor has seen Frozen 387 times by their eleventh incarnation.
- There exists an audio file of the Doctor singing Snooker Loopy.
- The Three Little Pigs is about three pigs who are tormented by a bad wolf. There are at least three iterations of the story.
Food and beverages[edit | edit source]
- The Encyclopaedia Gallifreya mentions sandwiches and sausage rolls.
- The Thirteenth Doctor and her friends bring scotch eggs, and crisps in salt 'n' vinegar, cheese and onion, and possibly smoky bacon flavours, to their picnic.
- Graham remembers a drink he loved as a child, which was orange and bubbly and in a glass bottle.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The story drops a reference to Winnie Clarence, a splinter of Clara Oswald who appeared only in the Doctor Who Magazine comic story Blood and Ice, also written by Rayner.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Encyclopaedia Gallifreya records information on the following:
- "A million" cross-references for OSWALD, CLARA, including OSWALD, OSWIN (TV: Asylum of the Daleks) and CLARENCE, OSWIN; (COMIC: Blood and Ice)
- The Eleventh Doctor's regeneration; (TV: The Time of the Doctor)
- The Moon turning out to be a giant egg; (TV: Kill the Moon)
- A Time Lord reports that this entry is "fake news", but the Encyclopaedia discounts this report because the Time Lord in question has a history of lying and pretending to be such things as a vicar, (TV: The Dæmons) an adjudicator, (TV: Colony in Space) a sorceror, (TV: Time-Flight) a French magician, (TV: The King's Demons) a scarecrow, (TV: The Mark of the Rani) a paramedic, (TV: Doctor Who) and a Prime Minister. (TV: The Sound of Drums)
- The Twelfth Doctor repeatedly dying for four and a half billion years inside the confession dial; (TV: Heaven Sent, Hell Bent)
- The Twelfth Doctor's regeneration; (TV: Twice Upon a Time)
- The Thirteenth Doctor's taking on of Ryan Sinclair, Yasmin Khan, and Graham O'Brien as her companions, and their encounter with Tzim-Sha; (TV: The Woman Who Fell to Earth)
- The Thirteenth Doctor's travels to Desolation (TV: The Ghost Monument) and to the American South. (TV: Rosa)
- It also indicates a "numerical confusion" regarding a Metacrisis Doctor. (TV: The Time of the Doctor; Journey's End)
- It gets bored while continually downloading the Question from Trenzalore. (TV: The Time of the Doctor)
- A Cocktail Corsair is two parts Poosh liqueur, (TV: Midnight) one part Refusian rum, (TV: The Ark) dash of Argolin bitters, (TV: The Leisure Hive) two drops Varga juice, (TV: Mission to the Unknown) top with Florana water (TV: Invasion of the Dinosaurs) and a Manussan cherry. (TV: Snakedance)
- Deeondradar was a Time Lord of the Patrexes (TV: The Deadly Assassin) who was loomed. (PROSE: Lungbarrow)
- Tzim-Sha attempts to breach the Encyclopaedia with the Ux. (TV: The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.