As of September 2020[update], it is the last Doctor Who Magazine comic to feature the Daleks in a large, non-cameo role.
Summary[edit | edit source]
When the Daleks find the Doctor, he attempts to trick his way out of the room before the Daleks hail him as their saviour.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Eighth Doctor
- Izzy Sinclair
- Captain Julius Otago
- Second Doctor
- Dalek Emperor
- Alison Lavelle
- Theo Rankin
References[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor claims to have known Jacques Cousteau.
- The Daleks are painted silver or blue, pink, orange, and green. Even ones without gunsticks are able to utilise their psionic power to defend themselves.
- The Kyrolians were capable of cannibalism.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This features an in-comic flashback to The Evil of the Daleks and serves as a sequel to the events of that story.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor tells Makkith he's the first Dalek he's met with a name. The Tenth Doctor later met the Cult of Skaro, each member with their own name. (TV: Doomsday)
- The Humanised Daleks can generate psychokinetic energy not only for mobility but also to fly and lift the Doctor. (TV: Death to the Daleks)
- The Eleventh Doctor later encounters Daleks of various colours. (TV: Victory of the Daleks)
[edit | edit source]