Children of the Evil Eye was the first Doctor Who comic in the pages of TV Comic after a three year "detour" through TV Action. It began a short story arc involving Arnold, a young boy who would travel with the Third Doctor for the next few stories.
to be added
- The Doctor is sentenced to death by disintegration.
- The recap at the beginning of the third part is somewhat muddled due to a line of text having been misplaced. As a result, the recap reads somewhat confusingly: "Projected into the future, the Doctor / damaging robot machinery. / But, Amazingly, the planet is ruled by / is tried on a distant planet for accidently / children, and..." (original published text) The fact that the Doctor's speech balloon directly below reads "What nonsense is this?" is pure coincidence.
Original print details
- (Publication with page count and closing captions)
- TVC 1133 (2 pages) Another exciting episode next week!
- TVC 1134 (2 pages) Don't miss next week's episode.
- TVC 1135 (2 pages) Don't miss next weeks episode.
- TVC 1136 (2 pages) Don't miss next week's exciting episode.
- TVC 1137 (2 pages) Don't miss next week's exciting episode
- TVC 1138 (2 pages) Dr Who appears in a new story next week
to be added