- You may wish to consult
Children in Need (disambiguation)for other, similarly-named pages.
As with Time Crash, this was a benefit production for the Children in Need charity and the cast and crew's time were donated. Russell T Davies noted that the production (for both Time Crash and this Confidential) took place on a Sunday, which would normally have been a day off.
This episode was produced without narration. In place of closing titles, the telephone number for donations was shown.
Aspects of production covered[edit | edit source]
- Russell T Davies discusses the honour of being asked to do another special mini-episode for Children in Need.
- David Tennant and Peter Davison discuss working with each other.
- Steven Moffat discusses the basics of the plot.
- The sourcing of all the elements of the Fifth Doctor's outfit for the production, as noted by Louise Page and Peter Davison.
- Filming on Time Crash.
- Phil Collinson talks about the excitement of uniting two Doctors.
- The humour of the script, and how both Doctors carry it well.
Additional topics covered[edit | edit source]
- Graeme Harper discusses the joys of working with two Doctor actors.
People interviewed[edit | edit source]
- Steven Moffat, Writer
- Peter Davison, The Fifth Doctor
- David Tennant, The Doctor
- Louise Page, Costume Designer
- Russell T Davies & Phil Collinson, Head Writer & Series Producer
- Graeme Harper, Director
Crew[edit | edit source]
No crew were credited for this episode.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Both the opening and closing are incredibly shortened, with a short variant of the Confidential theme tune, no opening title footage montage, and no closing title credits.
Home video releases[edit | edit source]
As of August 2020, no version of the episode is available commercially.