Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Celestial Intervention - A Gallifreyan Noir was the fourth short story published in Twelve Angels Weeping.
to be added
- Clastivas works on a Type 58 TARDIS.
- Some Type 45 and Type 50 TARDISes can take human form.
- Maris has retired from the Celestial Intervention Agency.
- Maris' potential engine shows other incarnations of the Doctor, including a colourful one with a big grin and a smeared image that has eyes with wild and dark potential.
- As The Dark Path describes Koschei's TARDIS as a Type 45, the rumours mentioned in this story about Type 45 TARDISes having the ability take human forms exist to allude to the possibility that the Master's TARDIS was the same timeship who later became Lolita.
- Several accounts exist of the Doctor's birth, including being loomed in the House of Lungbarrow, (PROSE: Cat's Cradle: Time's Crucible, Lungbarrow) and having a human mother and Time Lord father. (TV: Doctor Who; PROSE: The Infinity Doctors, The Gallifrey Chronicles)
- The Doctor is said to have a brother. (PROSE: Tears of the Oracle)
- Maris reads one account where the Doctor has a wife. (PROSE: Cold Fusion)
- Some accounts say the Doctor was expelled from the Time Lord Academy. (PROSE: Divided Loyalties) Other accounts say he graduated with fifty-one percent. (TV: The Ribos Operation)
- A previous TARDIS the Doctor owned wants to find him. (AUDIO: Prisoners of Fate)
- The Great Houses are the highborn of Gallifrey. (PROSE: Lungbarrow, The Book of the War)
- Maris wonders if the TARDISes are actually more powerful than the Time Lords. Lolita believed the Time Lords were created by her mother in order to give the timeships a reason to exist. (PROSE: Toy Story) This story was known during the War in Heaven. (PROSE: Warring States)