The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Celestial Intervention - A Gallifreyan Noir was the fourth short story published in Twelve Angels Weeping.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Clastivas works on a Type 58 TARDIS.
- Some Type 45 and Type 50 TARDISes can take human form.
- Maris has retired from the Celestial Intervention Agency.
- Maris' potential engine shows other incarnations of the Doctor, including a colourful one with a big grin and a smeared image that has eyes with wild and dark potential.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Several accounts exist of the Doctor's birth, including being loomed in the House of Lungbarrow, (PROSE: Cat's Cradle: Time's Crucible, Lungbarrow) and having a human mother and Time Lord father. (TV: Doctor Who; PROSE: The Infinity Doctors, The Gallifrey Chronicles)
- The Doctor is said to have a brother. (PROSE: Tears of the Oracle)
- Maris reads one account where the Doctor has a wife. (PROSE: Cold Fusion)
- Some accounts say the Doctor was expelled from the Time Lord Academy. (PROSE: Divided Loyalties) Other accounts say he graduated with fifty-one percent. (TV: The Ribos Operation)
- A previous TARDIS the Doctor owned wants to find him. (AUDIO: Prisoners of Fate)
- The Great Houses are the highborn of Gallifrey. (PROSE: Lungbarrow, The Book of the War)
- Maris wonders if the TARDISes are actually more powerful than the Time Lords. Lolita believed the Time Lords were created by her mother in order to give the timeships a reason to exist. (PROSE: Toy Story) This story was known during the War in Heaven. (PROSE: Warring States)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.