- You may wish to consult
Casualties of Warfor other, similarly-named pages.
Casualties of War was the third story in the audio anthology, Forty-Five, which comprised the one hundred and fifteenth release in Big Finish's monthly range. It was written by Mark Michalowski and featured Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor, Sophie Aldred as Ace and Philip Olivier as Hex.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Ace - Sophie Aldred
- Hex - Philip Olivier
- Joey Carlisle - Paul Reynolds
- May - Linda Marlowe
- Audrey Dudman / Miss Merchant - Beth Chalmers
- PC Miller - Andrew Dickens
References[edit | edit source]
- Hex has never heard of VE Day.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story is set after Survival.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor told Ace and Hex about the Forge following the Charnage Hospital incident in 1917. (AUDIO: No Man's Land)
- Ace previously met her mother Audrey Dudman as a baby in Maiden's Point in 1943. On this occasion, she meets her as a toddler. (TV: The Curse of Fenric)
- During these events, while Nobody No-One was pursuing the Doctor, (AUDIO: The Word Lord) he regenerated under mysterious circumstances. Nobody hid in the Forge research facility, where his ship disguised itself as their catchphrase, "For King and Country". (AUDIO: A Death in the Family)
- The Truthsayers are later used by the Doctor's future companions Lysandra Aristedes (AUDIO: Project: Nirvana) and Sally Morgan. (AUDIO: Gods and Monsters)