Case File Two, subtitled The Remnants, was released online in 2018, alongside The Ghost Monument.
Yaz gives a detailed report on the remnants, their history and her encounter with them.
- The remnants were created in a laboratory on Desolation by scientists who had been tortured.
- The remnants can squeeze their targets to death like a boa constrictor.
- Desolation was a dead planet with "killer water" and a toxic atmosphere.
- On Desolation, travelling at night is inadvisable.
- SniperBots fired laser bolts.
- Yaz claims that the facing the SniperBots was worse than being on duty in the City Centre on Friday night.
- The remnants can sense fear and blood
- The remnants laid in wait to ambush the Team TARDIS expedition, who were terrified.
- Laying dormant until night, the remnants were made of a high-density polyfibre and looked harmless piles of rags.
- Recalling how the Thirteenth Doctor saved the team, Yaz observes that smoking was not good for the remnants' health.
Story notes Edit
- Case File Two uses imagery from the television story The Ghost Monument.
- Yaz recaps Team TARDIS' ordeal on Desolation. (TV: The Ghost Monument)
- Yaz mentions her police work. (TV: The Woman Who Fell to Earth)