Case File Seven, subtitled The Kerblam Man or The Postmen , was released online in 2018, alongside Kerblam!.
Yaz gives a detailed report on the Kerb!am Men, their history and her encounter with them.
- There are still mail-order deliveries in the future.
- The Kerb!am Man is a Delivery Bot, a robotic postman which could teleport.
- The Kerb!am Man has a permanent smile.
- The Kerb!am Man's teleport circuits are located inside the head.
- The Kerb!am Men have camera eyes which they used to spy on people.
- Kerb!am is the biggest retailer in the galaxy.
- The Thirteenth Doctor received and answered a call for help from Kerb!am.
- Team TARDIS went undercover at Kerb!am's warehouse, which was built on the moon of the planet Kandoka.
- The warehouse robots were called TeamMates, who were to assist and supervise organic human workers.
- Maintenance man Charlie Duffy and the packing department's Kira Arlo fell in love.
- People are going missing, such as Dan Cooper. and the Delivery Bots were prepared to deliver death throughout the galaxy before being stopped by the Doctor.
- In regards to posted parcels, Yaz advises to "stop before you pop".