Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Case File Five, subtitled Pting, was released online in 2018, alongside The Tsuranga Conundrum.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Crew[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- The Pting is "small but mighty", eats anything non-organic and is fatally violent.
- Yaz notes that the Pting's name and appearance was funny at first.
- The Pting has toxic skin and sharp teeth which can rip metal.
- Yaz claims that the Pting can move faster than Usain Bolt.
- The Pting is impossible to kill.
- The Pting's behavior endangered lives though it did not have malicious intent.
- Team TARDIS was separated from the Doctor's TARDIS, finding themselves on a spaceship which was being eaten by the Pting.
- They were located on the edges of the Constant Division, which was disputed territory.
- The Tsuranga was full of patients who needed urgent medical care.
- There was a bomb aboard the Tsuranga.
- The situation was resolved by the Thirteenth Doctor.
Story notes[edit | edit source]
- Case File Five uses imagery from the television story The Tsuranga Conundrum.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.