- You may be looking for the podcast.
Publisher's summary Edit
This week, we find out, is there a secret alien-hunting base in Cardiff Bay? There's the mystery of room 111. What happened with Red Doors? Is the Cardiff Bay Intelligent Hotel and Spa not for a human clientele? And what happened to Flight 405?
Trigger warning: horror, minor swearing, mystery!
to be added
Uncredited cast Edit
- Jeff and Niamh call the death of George Wilson the "Mystery of Room 111", after the room at the Gabriel Hotel where he was killed.
- They interview Andy and Tyler in the Cardiff Bay area, who both claim that rumours about a secret organisation are untrue.
- The secret organisation in Cardiff is an open secret among locals who've been around long enough.
- Niamh's grandmother says that the organisation protecting Cardiff for over a hundred years, saving the city from all those recent threats, is the gas board.
Food and drink Edit
- Thanks to Chef Bandit, Jeff claims to have made a meal with sheered scallops, monk fish, and oyster sauce linguini, finished off with a vegan "heritage" cheese gourd.
- The podcast hosts were originally spelled Geoff and Neve in the publisher's summary on the Big Finish website. The spelling was later changed to Jeff and Niamh respectively, though only in the first instance. This was amended on the Big Finish website but not on Soundcloud.
- The podcast, originally published on Big Finish website, was added as a bonus feature on the first disc of the God Among Us 2 box set, where actors playing the podcast hosts were credited.
- Despite the date of release currently stated to be 1 October 2018, the podcast is not present in the archived versions of the Big Finish website up to and including 23 October.
- Jeff and Niamh discuss The Eye of Providence, the conspiracy theory blog run by Sam Hallett in the 2000s. They refer to Hallett's discoveries and to his suicide. (AUDIO: The Conspiracy)
- They also discuss George Wilson, his theories about the Committee, and to his own death. (AUDIO: The Conspiracy)
- Chef Bandit is a Deliverables company. Jeff and Niamh's ad makes reference to their delivery service being able to find you, no matter what. "No getting away from either of them!" Deliverables was the Ro-Jedda operation which Tyler briefly worked for, and investigated, and which killed Hasan. (AUDIO: Zero Hour)
- Niamh blames the rocketing rent prices, (AUDIO: Orr) the collapse of the health system, the security outsourcing, the riots, the influx of refugees, the terrorist attacks, the collapse of the Severn Bridge, the train service, the price of aspirin, (AUDIO: Aliens & Sex & Chips & Gravy) the explosion of City Hall, (AUDIO: Herald of the Dawn) and the disappearance of four mayors in the last decade (AUDIO: One Rule, TV: Boom Town, AUDIO: Superiority Complex, Future Pain) on the actions of aliens, who've been ruling Cardiff for years.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Credited at the end of Eye of the Storm, and again in ScrapeJane.
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20181030075347/https://www.bigfinish.com/podcasts
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20181211080320/https://www.bigfinish.com/podcasts
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20190626064228/https://www.bigfinish.com/podcasts/v/cardiff-unknown
- ↑ https://soundcloud.com/big-finish/cardiff-unknown
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20181023070950/https://www.bigfinish.com/podcasts