Captain America was a fictional superhero.
He was a "skinny little guy" who later became a hero. The Twelfth Doctor claimed this showed how being a hero could happen to anyone. One of the villains fought by Captain America was the Red Skull. The Doctor believed all he needed to win in a fight with Batman was his shield and his wits. Maxwell Collins argued that Batman would win instead. (COMIC: Moving In)
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Multiple DWU actors have played roles in the Captain America film series:
- David Bradley played the tower keeper in the 2011 film Captain America: The First Avenger.
- Michael Brandon played Senator Brandt in The First Avenger.
- Jenna-Louise Coleman (as she was then credited) played Connie in The First Avenger.
- JJ Feild played James Montgomery Falsworth in The First Avenger.
- Sophie Colquhoun played Bonnie in The First Avenger.
- Hayley Atwell played Peggy Carter in The First Avenger and the 2014 film Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- Toby Jones played Dr Arnim Zola in The First Avenger and The Winter Soldier.
- Jenny Agutter and Alan Dale played members of the SHIELD council in The Winter Soldier.
[edit | edit source]