The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
to be added
to be added
- Verbier Museum of the Impossible was established in 2044.
- The Shanghai Museum of Propaganda is located in a basement of an apartment building.
- The Darwin Twine Ball Museum is a community centre.
- The Bendery Military Museum is a converted Soviet steam train.
- Anke has arthritis.
- Gunther has a museum "two towns over" from Verbier. The museum hosts a collection of seventeenth century marionettes.
- Anke makes her own plinths.
- The pipe is made from polyvinyl chloride and was made in the "eighties" by a company called Marburg Plastic.
- The coin has a double-headed eagle on one side, and the face of Adolf Hitler on the other.
- The story was also included as the final story of the e-book edition of The Wintertime Paradox, despite taking place before the events of the first story.
- In the real world, Verbier is in Switzerland; however, there is no confirmation of this in the story.
- The version of Canaries printed in The Wintertime Paradox has the Daleks directly interrupting the Eleventh Doctor's phonecall with the word "+ + EXTERMINATE + +".
- One exhibit in the museum is a metal sphere, accompanied by the inexplicable word "Toclafane". (TV: The Sound of Drums / Last of the Time Lords)
- One exhibit in the museum is a crystal from Mordeela. (PROSE: The Knight, The Fool and The Dead)
- The ending of Adelaide Brooke's biography is in flux. (TV: The Waters of Mars)
- British royalty are werewolves. (TV: Tooth and Claw)
- The Eighth Doctor says the museum exhibits indicate that "dark times are coming". (PROSE: The Knight, The Fool and The Dead)
- One exhibit is a painting of Napoleon riding a stegosaurus. (PROSE: The Paradox Moon)
- One incarnation of the Doctor has retired to be a curator. (TV: The Day of the Doctor)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.