The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Aspects of production covered[edit | edit source]
- Matt Smith discusses how his Doctor acts.
- Steven Moffat discusses how his intention was to start off this Doctor by testing him with a high-stakes story grounded in modern day Earth.
Additional topics covered[edit | edit source]
- Matt Smith's ushering in as the Eleventh Doctor and the first steps of breaking in the new incarnation.
- Steven Moffat taking over as the executive producer of Doctor Who.
People interviewed[edit | edit source]
- Matt Smith, The Doctor
- Piers Wenger, Executive Producer
- Steven Moffat, Head Writer
- Dave Smith, Matt's Dad
- Derek Fiddler, Matt's Grandad
- Beth Willis, Executive Producer
- Adam Smith, Director, Episode 1
- Lynne Smith, Matt's Mum
- Edward Thomas, Production Designer
- Ciaran Thompson, Standby Art Director
- Tracie Simpson, Producer
- John Bennett, 1st Assistant Director
- Karen Gillan, Amy Pond
- Caitlin Blackwood, Amelia Pond
- Arthur Darvill, Rory
- Anthony Dickenson, Stop Frame Director
- Danny Hargreaves, Special Effects Supervisor
Music list[edit | edit source]
- "Take That" by Wiley & Chew Fu
- "I've Got You Under My Skin" by Frank Sinatra
- "The Real Slim Shady (Instrumental)" by Eminem
- "Oh No!" by Marina & The Diamonds
- "Country Girl" by Primal Scream
- "Pencil Full Of Lead" by Paolo Nutini
- "Spybreak! (from 'The Matrix')" by Propellerheads
- "Sonic Boom Boy" by Westworld
- "Asteroid" by Nick Ingman & Terry Devine-King
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Graphics - Component Graphics
- Title Music - Slam & Saw Productions
- Camera - Simon Cox, Eric Huyton, Aled Jenkins
- Sound - Wil Planitzer, Jon Thomas
- Runners - James Bowen, Claire Riley, Lee Wood
- Researchers - Matthew Andrews, Ian Osprey
- Assistant Producers - Tracy Comer, Paul Symonds, Hannah Williams
- Production Team Assistant - Emma Chapman
- Production Accountant - Kevin Rickwood
- Production Co-ordinator - Megan Pinches
- Production Manager - Katy Cartwright
- Production Executive - Stan Matthews
- Colourist - Jon Everett
- Dubbing Mixer - Mark Ferda
- Editor - Gary Skipton
- Executive Producer - Mark Cossey
- Executive Producers for Dr Who - Steven Moffat, Piers Wenger, Beth Willis
- Producer - Zoë Rushton
- Series Producer - Gillane Seaborne
Elements retained in Cut Down[edit | edit source]
to be added
Home video releases[edit | edit source]
The "Cut Down" version of the episode is available on the Doctor Who: The Complete Fifth Series DVD & Blu-ray box sets.
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- Call Me the Doctor. bbc.co.uk. Retrieved on 4 March 2019.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.