It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Brent has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Vincent and the Doctor).
As place name Edit
- Brent, a borough of London. (TV: Revenge of the Slitheen)
- Brentford, a town in Scotland. (TV: Terror of the Zygons)
- Brentwood, a town in Essex. (TV: Spyfall)
- New Brentford, a city on Earth. (COMIC: The Germ War)
As only name given Edit
- Brent (The Seeds of Death), assistant to Gia Kelly at Earth Control in London. (TV: The Seeds of Death)
- Brent (Time and Relative), British Army soldier and father to John Brent. (PROSE: Time and Relative)
As surname Edit
- John Brent, a friend and classmate of Susan Foreman's at Coal Hill School. (PROSE: Time and Relative)
As first name Edit
- Brent Hayden, a conspiracy theorist located in Cardiff. (AUDIO: The Man Who Destroyed Torchwood, Cardiff Unknown - October 2018)
- Brent Uden, a man who worked for child protective services, who was concerned about First Doctor companion Bobby Zierath's wellbeing. (PROSE: The Schoolboy's Story)
Behind the scenes Edit
As surname Edit
Uncredited cast Edit
- Roy Brent, who played various uncredited roles across Doctor Who television stories between 1969 and 1986.