Blue Forgotten Planet was the one hundred and twenty-sixth story in Big Finish's monthly range. It was written by Nicholas Briggs and featured Colin Baker as the Sixth Doctor and India Fisher as Charlotte Pollard and Mila.
Publisher's summary Edit
"So, this is the blue planet you've forgotten about. But take another look. You helped us once. I know you can help us again."
Will the mysterious Viyrans really help?
Without you, the human race will die out. And Planet Earth will surely be our tomb.
to be added
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Charley Pollard - India Fisher
- The Viyrans - Michael Maloney
- David McCallister - JJ Feild
- Ellen Green - Andree Bernard
- Ed Driscoll - Alec Newman
- Sergeant James Atherton - Sam Clemens
- Soldier Clive - Alex Mallinson
- Mila - Jess Robinson
to be added
- This is chronologically the final Big Finish audio drama adventure to feature both Charley Pollard and the Sixth Doctor; however, stories featuring the two travelling together, from earlier in their timeline, have since been released, including The Red House in The Sixth Doctor: The Last Adventure, and The Avenues of Possibility in The Legacy of Time.
- This audio drama was recorded on 19 and 22 May 2009 at The Moat Studios.
- This audio release also included the seventh episode of The Three Companions "The Hunting Ground".
- An Illustrated preview for this story by Brian Williamson appeared in DWM 413.
- The final issue of Big Finish Magazine was released with this story.
- This story is set between The Trial of a Time Lord and Time and the Rani.
- Mila replaced Charley as the Doctor's companion. (AUDIO: Patient Zero)
- Charley tells the Doctor of her first meeting with his eighth incarnation aboard the British airship R101 on 4 October 1930, (AUDIO: Storm Warning) and his apparent death. (AUDIO: The Girl Who Never Was)
- The virus that the Viyrans attempt to eliminate from Earth is one of the viruses spread through time in the explosion at the Amethyst Viral Containment Station. (AUDIO: Patient Zero)
- Official Blue Forgotten Planet page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Blue Forgotten Planet at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide