Blind Summit was the second story in Machines.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Ianto Jones has just moved to London. He's broke, has no friends, no future. One day he loses the one thing he's been holding on to, and suddenly people around him are dying. Could a mysterious woman really offer him salvation?
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Yvonne Hartman - Tracy-Ann Oberman
- Ianto Jones - Gareth David-Lloyd
- Tommy - Timothy Bentinck
- Matthew - Paterson Joseph
- Pascal - James Wilby
References[edit | edit source]
- Willie tells Ianto that he can go back to Llankok or wherever it was that he came from.
- Blind Summit is a research firm which tests the Excellium nanodrug.
- The nanogenes in the Excellium formula were created from information obtained from the Brett Archive.
- Ianto tracked his father down in London. He makes Ianto's life difficult, as he regularly trashes Ianto's flat.
- A "Code Black" situation is a distress call that calls for available Torchwood agents to come in, guns blazing.
- Ianto mentions the 24-hour bug.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- This story is another prime example of how technology from the Brett Archive has caused trouble for Torchwood over the years. (AUDIO: The Law Machines)
- Ianto is taught how to make the perfect cup of coffee. (TV: Everything Changes, Dead Man Walking)
- Ianto remembers events he had forgotten under the influence of retcon. This would later be done by Gwen Cooper, although Gwen was able to do it on her own, without any external influence. (TV: Everything Changes)
- Kieran Frost, Torchwood One's Head of Security, is mentioned. (AUDIO: New Girl, Through the Ruins)
[edit | edit source]