Summary[edit | edit source]
Delicate trade negotiations for uranium are taking place on Desrault with Lady Rema-Du of Gallifrey accompanied by her escorts Wardog, Cobweb, Millenium and Zeitgeist (the Special Executive), as well as the Order of the Black Sun and the Sontarans. Jealous of the relationship that develops between Lady Rema-Du and Lord Adamath (Black Sun representative for the Rigel sector), the Sontaran uses a psy-snare on Millenium which turns her into an assassin. Millenium attacks the Black Sun leader and accelerating the body of the latter into dust. Wardog kills Millenium, but as the Sontaran prepares to leave the other two sides as enemies, he hadn't anticipated Wardog's sudden appearance to return the psy-snare to him personally, uniting the Gallifreyans and the Order to fight the Sontarans together.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Lady Rema-Du
- Lord Adamath
- Brilox - The Sontaran Ambassador
- Black Sun Elder
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is one of five collaborations between writer Alan Moore and illustrator David Lloyd, who would go on to create the graphic novel V for Vendetta.
- In 2012, Lawrence Miles said, "Alan Moore's back-up strips were an obvious influence on both Marc Platt's view of ye olde Gallifrey and my view of its future."
- This story, along with the comic stories Star Death and 4-D War, takes place during the Black Sun War.
Original print details[edit | edit source]
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWM 57 (4) End
Reprints[edit | edit source]
Reprinted by Marvel in The Daredevils issue 7.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
to be added
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- Miles, Lawrence (25 July, 2012). 1979. Lawrence Miles' Doctor Who Thing. Retrieved on 9 August, 2012.