Publisher's summary Edit
- The Earth Empire, which has a seal, is preparing to handover control of Canus Alpha to the native population. The Empire first settled the planet 30 years earlier.
- Medicinal bugs are used.
- The Canus Alphans have grey waxy skin and webbed hands. They were polytheistic before the Black Dog came.
- The TARDIS arrives during the first decade of the Alphan rainy season.
- There are four benedrillian mines in the system.
- The Black Dog is a god invading dreams, unaffected by prayers or incantations.
- The Doctor describes Leela as "the greatest hunter who has ever lived" and says she "hunted god."
- Psychic energy is mentioned.
- This story was available for download only.
- This story was recorded on 26 November 2014 at Audio Sorcery.
- The Doctor tells Leela that the Sevateem are far from Canus Alpha. (TV: The Face of Evil)
- The Doctor says that false gods can be fought and defeated. (TV: Pyramids of Mars, The Face of Evil)
- The Doctor refers to Xoanon. (TV: The Face of Evil)
- Leela uses a janis thorn to kill the Black Dog. (TV: The Face of Evil)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.