Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Usually the Brigadier would call in the Doctor — but on this occasion the Time Lord is being kept out of the loop. Instead, it's up to Elizabeth Shaw to oversee the project to repair this alien technology, and recover the missing men.
And then Liz vanishes too.
Trapped inside the machine, Liz faces a battle for survival against a lethal defence system. And this time, she must save the day without the Doctor at her side....
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This audio drama was recorded on 10 November 2010 at The Moat Studios.
- This story was told from Liz's perspective.
- This story is set between Inferno and Terror of the Autons.
- This was the last story featuring Caroline John to be released in her lifetime with her final story, The Last Post, being released posthumously.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Liz is fed up working for UNIT and has decided to leave and continue her work in Cambridge as soon as she can. (TV: Terror of the Autons, PROSE: The Scales of Injustice)
[edit | edit source]