Bill and the Three Jackets was the fourth and final short story published in The Day She Saved the Doctor: Four Stories from the TARDIS.
to be added
- Ziggy is an Ohcho from the planet Onhwhie.
- The shop Ziggy had set up on the outskirts of Bristol city centre was called O & Ohhh.
- Ziggy takes photographs of Bill in her jackets.
- Bill tried on a gold jacket with buckles on it, an amethyst-coloured jacket, and an emerald-green jacket with roses embroidered onto it.
- Bill orders a coffee, a fish finger sandwich with chips, and a juice at the café.
- Bill recalls that she used to serve extra chips to Lou in the university canteen.
- Lou is into science fiction.
- Bill mentions that the Doctor likes to play electric guitar.
- The Doctor has worn hoodies before.
to be added
- Bill knew that some alien species could read emotions. (TV: Smile)
- Bill recalls how she used to give extra chips to Lou in the university canteen, so much so that she eventually "fatted" her. (TV: The Pilot)
- Bill knows about the Daleks. (TV: The Pilot)
- Bill mentions Heather, the girl with the star in her eye, as proof that she is the real Bill. (TV: The Pilot)
- The Doctor has been tricked by individuals pretending to be his companions before. (TV: Time and the Rani, New Earth, The Sontaran Stratagem, The Poison Sky)