- You may wish to consult
Bigger on the Inside (disambiguation)for other, similarly-named pages.
Aspects of production covered[edit | edit source]
This episode covered producing The Doctor's Wife, including Neil Gaiman in the TARDIS console room, reading from the script and explaining some of his process of creating the script. It began with a series of Classic Who and New Who clips about the TARDIS.
Additional topics covered[edit | edit source]
- Neil Gaiman visiting the TARDIS Console Room set.
- A Day In The Life: Catering.
People interviewed[edit | edit source]
- Matt Smith, The Doctor
- Suranne Jones, Idris
- Sanne Wohlenberg, Producer
- Steven Moffat, Head Writer
- Karen Gillan, Amy Pond
- Arthur Darvill, Rory Williams
- Richard Clark, Director
- Neil Gaiman, Writer
- Neil McMahon, Head Chef
- Beth Willis, Executive Producer
- Piers Wenger, Executive Producer
- Tim Levell, Editor, Blue Peter
- Edward Thomas, Production Designer, Series 1-5
- Michael Pickwoad, Production Designer
Music list[edit | edit source]
- "Demons" by Fenech-Soler
- "Final Form" by Everything Everything
- "She's Got Me Dancing" by Tommy Sparks
- "Sun Hands" by Local Natives
- "You Sexy Thing" by Hot Chocolate
- "Night Air" by Jamie Woon
- "Anthemic" by Magnetic Man
- "This Orient" by Foals
- "Shake It Girl" by Extreme Music
- "Rules R Rules" by Extreme Music
- "We Are Rockstars" by Does It Offend You, Yeah?
- "Feet Of Courage" by Nancy Elizabeth
- "The Last Dance" by Clare Maguire
- "Hang With Me" by Robyn
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Graphics - BBC Wales
- Title Music - Slam & Saw Productions
- Camera - Steve Brand, Dewi Davies, Aled Jenkins, Jon Rees, Steve Webb
- Sound - Brian Murrell, Wil Planitzer, Jon Thomas
- Edit Assistant - George Sabapathy
- Runners - Llywelen Davies, Ryan Simpson
- Researchers - Matthew Andrews, Leanne René, Robert Wootton
- Assistant Producers - Donovan Keogh, Hannah Williams
- Production Team Assistant - Ruby Kedge
- Production Accountant - Kevin Rickwood
- Production Co-ordinator - Megan Pinches
- Production Manager - Katy Cartwright
- Production Executive - Stan Matthews
- Colourist - Matt Mullins
- Dubbing Mixer - Mark Ferda
- Offline Editors - John Parker, Rahim Mastafa
- Edit Producer - James Brailsford
- Executive Producer - Mark Cossey
- Executive Producers for Dr Who - Steven Moffat, Piers Wenger, Beth Willis
- Senior Producer - Zoë Rushton
- Series Producer - Gillane Seaborne
Elements retained in Cut Down[edit | edit source]
The cut down episode retains: interview clips with Matt Smith, Neil Gaiman, Steven Moffat, Suranne Jones, and Sanne Wohlenberg; behind the scenes footage of scenes in the TARDIS and the TARDIS junkyard; Neil Gaiman reading from the script; and Matt Smith's thoughts on the Doctor's relationship with the TARDIS.
Home video releases[edit | edit source]
The "Cut Down" version of the episode is available on the Doctor Who: The Complete Sixth Series DVD & Blu-ray box sets.
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- Bigger on the Inside. bbc.co.uk. Retrieved on 4 March 2019.